Friday, March 12, 2010

what a lovely day to travel

Good morning!

It's 10:30 and I am sitting on my bed, unable to walk in my room because of the assorted crapola that is on the ground. My suitcase however, remains completely empty. There is a lot to think about and a lot to remember. I know I will end up forgetting something silly, but hopefully nothing super important! Packing for ASB is tricky because you never know what you will need.

We found out that our work day will be from 2-8. It will be different from working the usual 8-5, but I think we will have some great opportunity to see some more exciting things during the week. I am not sure what our project is yet, but I will keep you posted.

Speaking of keeping you posted, I hope I will be able to update this as much as possible. I'm not bringing my laptop just because I love it way too dearly and am afraid of something happening to it. However, my friend Ryan will have his and if I don't update, I'm sure one of my friends will volunteer to let you know how it is going and that we are alive and well.

When I get back I will of course update with lots of pictures and videos so you can see all the parts of my adventure!

For now, it's finishing packing then my last class from 12-1 and then heading to the airport!


OH! And here is something exciting. Long story short, my friend Regina and I found out we are on the same connecting flight to Memphis. NOT ONLY THAT but we were assigned seats in the same row. Very small world but I am glad to have a travel buddy for the first half of my trip.

Okay, off to put shampoo into regulation sized bottles and try and fit everything into my bag.

xosam

No comments:

Post a Comment